Medical Coding Services
Accurate Reimbursement depends on appropriate coding, thorough and timely documentation and knowledge regarding the payment system. It is extremely difficult for hospital coding, billing, nursing and utilization review staff to keep up with the LMRPs and CMS Memos correspondence WHILE doing their jobs. Utilizing Quest National Services’ Auditing Solutions, our experienced staff will help ensure complete and accurate reimbursement through coding assessments, workflow analysis and training.
Whether you need a baseline audit to ensure proper billing to private payers and Medicare or you need an on-going assessment of reimbursement, our team is ready to take on the challenge and deliver the results you expect. We offer full RAC Baseline Audits that will help prepare for the upcoming and on-going RAC Audits.
During the course of just over 12 months, the government issued RAC Auditors collected over $700 million dollars from hospitals and private practitioners. Is your practice or clinic next?
- Clean claims and fewer denials.
- 98% accuracy and compliance with all government regulations.
- Assured turnaround times
- Elimination of recruiting and training, reduced labor costs and improved accuracy through our high quality operations.
- Coders utilize the best coding software, tools & resources in industry
About our Coders
Our certified medical coders have undergone AAPC coding training. They are well updated with the latest changes in CPT /HCPCS and ICD-9 codes and use latest coding books and also have access to online medical coding software.
Medical Coder Proficiency
- CPT, ICD-9, and HCPCS coding across various specialties
- Insurance and governmental regulatory requirements
- Payer-specific coding requirements
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.