Credentialing & Contracting Services
QuestNS delivers on it’s promise of getting providers contracted with payers quicker!
Provider and facility services offered
Starting a new practice or adding a physician to your group is more challenging than ever in health care today. Because of this, it is important that you get the necessary help early to start things off on the right foot. Whether you are a multi-specialty group, single specialty group, or a solo practitioner, credentialing and start up assistance should only be performed by experts.
With our team’s experience and dedication your practice is sure to see a positive return on investment from our credentialing team! Below are just a few of the services we offer. Contact our office today to get a free personalized quote.
- Facility Privileges – credentialing packages for all providers including physician extenders.
- Commercial insurance credentialing
- Insurance Renegotiation Services, Insurance Contract Negotiation, & Renegotiation Services for established or new practices.
- Physician licensing
- Medicare credentialing
- Medicaid enrollment services
- Practice startup services
- Review of current contacts to compare to current reimbursement levels
- CAQH credentialing
- HIPAA: rules, standards and implementation guide
- Malpractice and general liability insurance services
- EHR/EPM consulting services
- Meaningful Use requirement management
Quest National Services can solve your practice’s needs – no matter what stage you’re at!
Work with our sister company
We understand how important contracting and credentialing is, so we created a sister company that focuses on just that. Click the button below to see that website and get started.