Revenue Cycle Management & Coding Services
Dallas Medical Billing Services
Medical Billing Services in Dallas
We help you serve patients more profitably. Our experienced, specialized team of medical billing and coding professionals focuses on the technical side of your business so that you can spend more time where it matters - caring for your patients.
- 98% First-pass Rate
- Increase collections by 15%
- Spend 19 fewer days in A/R
- Get started in as few as 5 business days
- One phone call is all it takes to get started
Get a more profitable practice in Dallas, Texas
Increase medical billing collections by 15%
Increase Your Billing Efficiency for Your Dallas Medical Practice
Our experienced team of Dallas, TX medical billing professionals is trained in all software systems, so we can handle whatever you currently use. We specialize in the technical side of the business, such as medical billing & coding, claim denials & rejections, accounts receivable, patient collections, and much more, so that you don't have to worry about anything besides your patients' well-being.
Medical Billing Software Specialized For Your Practice in Dallas, TX
We offer a variety of software choices from more than 15 of the top medical software developers so you can tailor your software to exactly what your practice needs. Our comprehensive systems make it easier for you and your patients with the inclusion of training, implementation, billing system integration, automatic patient reminders, E-prescribing, medication tracking, and a patient portal.
How we can help
Dallas medical billing company
We believe that your focus should be your patients. That's why we take the headache out of billing. With a service level tailored to your practice, you only pay for the services that you need. That means higher net revenue and better control over your practice's bottom line.
EMR/EHR software for Dallas Doctors
We will work with your existing EMR so you can keep the system you're happy with. If you don't already have an EMR or aren't happy with the one you have, we'll help you select and implement the right one that meets your unique budget and needs.
Dedicated account managers
Having a single point of contact makes your practice run more efficiently. We schedule weekly conference calls with a familiar face who knows your business and therefore knows your requirements.
HIPAA compliance solution
We will assess the risks your practice may face and provide step-by-step guidance on ensuring your practice's 100% HIPAA compliance. Our cost-effective, web-based solution is easy to use and has helped 100's of practices, like yours, get out of willful neglect.
We take the headache of coding off your hands so that you can focus on serving patients more profitably. Whether your needs are ongoing or just one time, the process is simple: send us your note, and our certified coders will take care of the rest.
We believe that a partnership means full transparency and accountability. That's why we commit to providing you with monthly check-ups to review the KPIs that ensure your practice continues moving forward.
How a Dallas medical billing company can save your practice money
As a practice owner, you know that your patients come first. However, without a profitable bottom line, you won't be able to care for your patients. Here are just some of the ways that our Dallas, Texas medical coding team can keep your practice on the right track financially:
- Revenue Cycle Management - Keep your financing in check and ensure that your money in is greater than your money out. Our Dallas medical billing team will handle this entire system for you, so you can focus on running your practice.
- Healthcare Accounts Receivable Management - Spending too much time in A/R is an expensive and frustrating process for many Dallas medical practices, so we take that burden for you. Our medical billing team in Dallas, TX is specialized in Accounts Receivable Management, giving you all of the benefits without having to spend the time or energy yourself.
- Denial Management - Getting a denial notice puts a lot of stress and work on your plate. Let our Dallas Denial Management experts take that burden from you and utilize our expertise to get the situation resolved. We'll investigate the situation, focus on resolving the issue, and appeal if we get denied a second time.
- Medical Coding Services - Trying to handle all of your medical billing services inhouse can be a nightmare for many Dallas medical practices. The costs of employees, ongoing training, office space, and more can add up. Our trained, experienced Dallas Medical Billers are specialized to get the most out of your services. Plus, you won't have to micromanage our team, so you can spend more time and energy on your patients and business.
- Revenue Cycle Analytics - Fully understanding the financial side of your medical practice can be difficult, so we make it easy. Using top-of-the-line medical billing software, we're able to show your financial data in an easy-to-understand and meaningful way. Then, we can use the data to help you become a more profitable practice.
The benefits of outsourcing to a Dallas medical billing company
Outsourcing your medical billing to a local medical coding company is the right move for many different medical practices. Aside from the freedom that it gives you when it comes to your workload, you can become a much more profitable practice by outsourcing your medical billing.
Here are just some of the things that you'll save money on if you choose to outsource your medical coding to a Dallas team:
Savings opportunity #1
Medical billing staff expenses
A well-training medical billing team inhouse at your medical practice can be expensive. Especially when you take other factors into consideration. Each employee will expect a raise every year and potentially more as they become more as they stay on your team. Also, you have to provide benefits and insurance, and handle all of the sick days that may occur.
Savings opportunity #2
Paying for office space in Dallas
Dallas isn't a cheap city to have a medical practice in as office spaces continue to rise in price. Having an inhouse medical billing team means that you have to set aside an area of your office for them to work. Choosing to outsource your medical billing services in Dallas, TX allows you to either have a smaller, more affordable office or to utilize their workspace for other vital aspects of your practice.
Savings opportunity #3
Benefits & ongoing training of staff
As a medical practice owner, you likely know that there are additional expenses to having employees than just their salaries. Here are just some of the additional expenses that you can expect from keeping your team inhouse.
- Ongoing education
- and much more
At Quest National Services in Dallas, TX, we take care of all of these expenses for our medical billing team, so you don't have to.
Savings opportunity #4
Only pay your medical billing team when you get paid
Your inhouse medical billing staff has a set salary that you have to pay no matter what is going on in the world. If you have to shut down for an emergency or traffic is slow at your office, you're still paying them the same amount no matter what. Working with a local Dallas medical billing team means that we only get paid if you do. Our payment is based on a percentage of your revenue, so if revenue is low at your practice, you won't feel nearly as much financial pressure paying for medical billing services.
Our EMR Software Partners
Who we work with
Dallas Medical Billing for all Specialties
Our medical coding team provides medical billing services to practices of all types. Here are just some of the specialties that we serve: